Duskfire Glacier Down into the crypts
But in the silence I heard you calling out to me
263 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
Malachi closed his eyes and breathed a drawling breath. Surely the vision would disappear once he opened them again - but when he lifted his lids the small wolf remained, and moving toward him now at an even gait. The man's form remained as foreign as before. The youth took a step back and felt a hot wave of embarrassment burn the skin beneath his fur. The man was no hallucination, and it took Malachi his all not to let his own ears slick back with the dawn of his foolish mistake.

Malachi found himself caught off guard, and it took him a moment to register Capricorn's greeting. "Ah - afternoon." The youth paused to gather himself. He felt a sudden awareness of his unkept fur, but let the discomfort burn only within. The newcomer carried himself with an air of confidence and respect, and Malachi was keen to meet him with the same. "I've not seen you around before - I'm Malachi, by the way." He tacked his name as an afterthought, remembering how he'd nearly forgotten to give it to Tyrr. He felt his head tilt to the side, but forced his gaze from studying the man beyond the perimeters of his face.
Trades
[Image: warden.gif][Image: naturalist.gif] 1/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 2/5
Messages In This Thread
Down into the crypts - by ZC30 - October 17, 2014, 12:41 PM
RE: Down into the crypts - by Malachi - October 25, 2014, 12:44 PM
RE: Down into the crypts - by ZC30 - October 26, 2014, 02:09 AM
RE: Down into the crypts - by Malachi - October 26, 2014, 07:37 PM
RE: Down into the crypts - by ZC30 - October 27, 2014, 03:06 PM
RE: Down into the crypts - by Malachi - October 29, 2014, 06:47 PM
RE: Down into the crypts - by ZC30 - November 11, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: Down into the crypts - by Malachi - November 16, 2014, 08:47 PM