Otatso Wetlands that of yourself which you yet know not of
26 Posts
Ooc — Dain
Scipio wondered if this female knew his brother, she had said something about him reminding her of a friend, annoying and always called her sis. He did not dare to believe it, but could it possibly be his brother? Hadrian liked calling other wolves brothers and sisters even if they weren't related to him. For example he would go up to one of his friends in the pack (rare since he was to be the next Imperator until he left) and say something like "Hey bro!" Oh, Neptune, the longing nearly knocked the breath out of the yearling. But as a master of emotion, none of what he was feeling shone through and he maintained the amused, sarcastic, troublemaker smile.

"Lets not talk about parents, cause mine were shit, never knew my mom because she was a slave and dad raped her then threw her to the woman to do whatever they did. Only ever knew my father and he was bad enough. My brothers were great though, especially one of the oldest ones." he said, his smile never breaking. "Have you ever met him? He taught me well, in everything. His name's Hadrian," he paused. "Or maybe you know him as Shadow? A silver furred wolf with platinum eyes?" it took all he had within him to push the childish hopefulness in his voice away.
Messages In This Thread
that of yourself which you yet know not of - by Scipio - October 04, 2014, 09:40 AM
RE: that of yourself which you yet know not of - by Scipio - October 08, 2014, 10:52 AM
RE: that of yourself which you yet know not of - by Scipio - October 19, 2014, 08:48 PM
RE: that of yourself which you yet know not of - by Scipio - October 27, 2014, 08:35 AM
RE: that of yourself which you yet know not of - by Scipio - November 06, 2014, 08:20 AM