breathe in [IC joining]
<i>pulvis et umbra sumus<i>
12 Posts
Ooc — Nicole

Aemilia watched attentively for his reaction just as the words spilled from her lips. The Imperator gave a brief nod, content with her words. Perhaps somebody like him would have already knew she would say something like that, something about joining his pack, but the petite Roman girl was careful not to make careless assumptions.

His voice was cool, calm, collected as he spoke a second time, acknowledging what she had said before proceeding with his inquiries. Immediately Aemilia was racking her brains for the correct answer, the right answer which would possibly gain herself a place in his pack.

The silver-grey female was careful to keep her eyes lowered, periwinkle blue orbs trained on the platinum male's paws as she spoke, her answer again, smooth and steady.

She smiled. "I am an experienced fighter and hunter, capable of adaptation, my versatility promising." Aemilia thought of Noctem Vagus, the way her brothers taunted on her in what she called the "fighting arena" just because she was the small girl, how Hadrian had moved in swiftly, offered them a few words and had shut them up. She would never forget what he said.

Aemilia thought of all this as she spoke. "There will be another brain to your pack, Alpha, as I have the ability to use my wit and intelligence in addition to fighting to the best of my ability. I am also a thinker, as I have a firm ability to analyze and act, which is provided the safety of both myself and pack members. Also, loyalty is a trait of mine, which means my soul will be tied with the pack and my future pack members, no matter what the cost." Fondly she allowed a brief smile to flash across her lips. "I am willing to learn anything and everything, if the pack requires me to, as again loyalty is tied to my soul. In the end, it your choice, Alpha, whether or not to allow myself to advance towards another stage of my life."

She looked up, though not quite meeting his eyes. "My name is Aemilia, Aemilia Scaura Angelus Mortis, and I hail from the lands of Rome."

Messages In This Thread
breathe in [IC joining] - by Aemilia - October 23, 2014, 10:48 PM
RE: breathe in [IC joining] - by Ragnar - October 25, 2014, 08:13 AM
RE: breathe in [IC joining] - by Aemilia - October 25, 2014, 10:52 PM
RE: breathe in [IC joining] - by Ragnar - October 27, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: breathe in [IC joining] - by Aemilia - October 27, 2014, 09:02 AM
RE: breathe in [IC joining] - by Ragnar - October 30, 2014, 06:26 AM
RE: breathe in [IC joining] - by Aemilia - November 05, 2014, 06:11 AM
RE: breathe in [IC joining] - by Ragnar - November 05, 2014, 08:16 AM
RE: breathe in [IC joining] - by Aemilia - November 05, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: breathe in [IC joining] - by Ragnar - November 05, 2014, 09:43 AM