Duskfire Glacier Down into the crypts
34 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
He smiled evenly, his expression never once faltering as Malachi seemed to collect his thoughts. He'd always presented this same smile to the world when not in grim situations. Capricorn had experienced but two: the passing of an elder member of Montem Aquilonem's pack, and the time his mother was injured by an unruly elk. Meeting a pack mate didn't strike him as a grim occasion; on the contrary, he was pleased to be standing here.

That wasn't to say he didn't cotton on to Malachi's unease. He was far from the most perceptive wolf in the world, but he'd gotten enough strange looks lately to know bemusement when he saw it. Malachi was determinedly looking at his face... which could only mean he was determinedly not looking anywhere else.

Capricorn was certain to lower his gaze, in case anything was misconstrued. "I'm new," he said with a grin. "This glacier—and its lovely ruler—captivated me with just one look." He chuffed as though it was amusing, then said, "My name is Capricorn. A pleasure to make your acquaintance."
Messages In This Thread
Down into the crypts - by ZC30 - October 17, 2014, 12:41 PM
RE: Down into the crypts - by Malachi - October 25, 2014, 12:44 PM
RE: Down into the crypts - by ZC30 - October 26, 2014, 02:09 AM
RE: Down into the crypts - by Malachi - October 26, 2014, 07:37 PM
RE: Down into the crypts - by ZC30 - October 27, 2014, 03:06 PM
RE: Down into the crypts - by Malachi - October 29, 2014, 06:47 PM
RE: Down into the crypts - by ZC30 - November 11, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: Down into the crypts - by Malachi - November 16, 2014, 08:47 PM