Dawn Treader Valley I think you worry way too much
48 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Away
All Welcome 
Staying a little vague but I figured a follow up would be safe for these two since they've made their exit <3 as always let me know if the pp isn't okay!!
She'd brought @Silvertongue to the cave she had once discovered at the edge of the territory. Andromache was gentle with her, glancing anxiously over her shoulder every so often for Nikolaos's return. He was the one who would know how to treat this wound.

But the princess hated to feel helpless, and so she tried to recall some of what he had told her when she had suffered her own bite. She found the plant he'd brought to her and tore it haphazardly from the ground. When she returned, there was a new tension in her shoulders. My guardsman knows more about this, She told the woman apologetically. But if you eat this, it should help.
Andromache's common is heavily accented. Greek is her native language.
Messages In This Thread
I think you worry way too much - by Andromache - September 09, 2023, 01:16 PM
RE: I think you worry way too much - by Silvertongue - September 09, 2023, 01:28 PM
RE: I think you worry way too much - by Andromache - September 09, 2023, 01:38 PM
RE: I think you worry way too much - by Silvertongue - September 09, 2023, 05:08 PM
RE: I think you worry way too much - by Andromache - September 09, 2023, 05:14 PM
RE: I think you worry way too much - by Silvertongue - September 11, 2023, 10:50 AM
RE: I think you worry way too much - by Andromache - September 11, 2023, 11:20 AM
RE: I think you worry way too much - by Silvertongue - September 17, 2023, 09:17 AM