Emberwood Silken
9 Posts
Ooc — Twin

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: more language, sexual themes

Fear corded her veins, every fiber of her trembling little body as her weakened paws instinctively draw near her face and her ears fall into a downward splay. You're fucking insane! What, do you-- do you want me to like, I don't know, do you want me to have sex with you? Is that it? had he never heard of asking? Perhaps being chivalrous and actually appealing?
Never do her eyes leave him, always watching, always; the — poison — continuously hacked from deep in her throat until the dull knife of irritation forces her to stop. How was this happening? Where was she? Oh, god, if she'd only gone with—
But could Melody have even protected her from this, whatever this was?
Get it over with, alright? Whatever you want, just-- just kill me, fuck me, do it, I don't care. I don't. I want to go home. But she had no home, not anymore, did she?
Messages In This Thread
Silken - by Ptolemy - September 10, 2023, 03:05 PM
RE: Silken - by Minuet - September 10, 2023, 03:19 PM
RE: Silken - by Ptolemy - September 10, 2023, 06:18 PM
RE: Silken - by Minuet - September 16, 2023, 10:47 PM
RE: Silken - by Ptolemy - September 16, 2023, 11:14 PM
RE: Silken - by Minuet - September 16, 2023, 11:37 PM
RE: Silken - by Ptolemy - September 16, 2023, 11:47 PM