in some sad way i already know
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
As she echoed him, he found himself nodding in quiet agreement. They all mattered in a sense, whether or not they may have belonged somewhere. Mordecai had never been one to truly consider the balance of things, but he acknowledged that it existed. If not for their dispersals over the generations, they would have never stumbled across the vistas they inhabited today. None of their were irrelevant. So in essence, he discovered that she was right in asking whether or not there would be offence in finding that another pack had settled. Even if they were on the other side of the region, they too mattered and affected them in some way, however minutely.

“Do you think your pack will do well this winter, being on the coast?” The question was one that he wondered, if not just for her sake but his brother's as well. The Bay also rested along the coast, but how much further away from the Sound he couldn't have guessed. Behind those wonders came the feverent itch that he should have explored the coast more. Perhaps there would still be time once they were satisfiably ready for winter. If they were ever truly satisified and calm. The Spine was getting there, even if it was a slow progress compared to the leaps they had seemingly made in warmer weather.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
in some sad way i already know - by Caiaphas - October 07, 2014, 07:35 PM
RE: in some sad way i already know - by Mordecai - October 08, 2014, 03:26 AM
RE: in some sad way i already know - by Caiaphas - October 09, 2014, 07:51 PM
RE: in some sad way i already know - by Mordecai - October 13, 2014, 12:03 PM
RE: in some sad way i already know - by Caiaphas - October 14, 2014, 07:07 PM
RE: in some sad way i already know - by Mordecai - October 16, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: in some sad way i already know - by Caiaphas - October 18, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: in some sad way i already know - by Mordecai - October 23, 2014, 11:57 AM
RE: in some sad way i already know - by Caiaphas - October 27, 2014, 05:57 PM
RE: in some sad way i already know - by Mordecai - October 28, 2014, 12:30 AM