Duck Lake somewhere in time
Yesterday was History, Tommorow is a mystery, but today is a gift <I> that is why they call it the present!</I><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" width="200" height="20">
<param name="movie" value="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" />
<param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" />
<param name="FlashVars" value="mp3=http%3A//k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/0diotefop9/The_Noisy_Freaks_-_French_Club_Tasty_Release_.mp3&bgcolor=ffffff&loadingcolor=CEF6F5&buttoncolor=A9F5F2&slidercolor=A9F5F2" />
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
"In all fairness, im not picking a fight, im picking a meal, Goldilocks, and, speaking of virgins, if what you say is true, there must be something wrong with your balls, as I dont think a dad would be such a bitch," he thought, Silvermane let out a yawn and licked the blood off of his teeth, it was not supposed to be a dramatic gesture, actually more of one out of annoyance for the constant taste of blood, but he still let it go. "Whining like a little pussy? Seriously? Ill see how you act after you meet a bear, asshole." he growled, Silvermane's face was starting to become dry, and to clear the blood taste, he turned and put his mouth down for a second to take a sip from the cool lake, he enjoyed it, but decided to get back to thinking about how much of a fucking dick this guy was, or was he? Nah, Goldilocks was being the bitch, certainly, next time he meets this guy, Silvermane will not be broken, and he will certainly crush this lithe guy's skull, Silvermane could almost hear it.

"Snow white my ass, I guess well see at winter, no?" he said, once this "Snow White" is all fed and ready, he will go barbaric, and as he thought this, he clenched his jaw, The next fucken' time I swear, unless im either High or really fucking stupid, your gonna be dealt. he thought, and as Silvermane stepped abit farther from the lake, he stepped on a rose red Poppy, looking to the side, there were several more. He quickly glanced at the golden wolf, and put his nose down to sniff at the plant, Perhaps I could just take what I came for, get high, and leave, once hes better he'll deal with this bigshot Goldilocks might not be all bark and no bite, but he was certainly some bite, but no bone, "Please, once your less of a bag of bones, Id love to see if you would get through the night." he spoke "No need for you to be too humble, eh?" he mocked, his eyes lightly leaving the intent gaze he held to the fucktard of a wolf.
Messages In This Thread
somewhere in time - by Sumayl - October 11, 2014, 12:04 PM
RE: somewhere in time - by Silvermane - October 11, 2014, 01:37 PM
RE: somewhere in time - by Sumayl - October 11, 2014, 04:41 PM
RE: somewhere in time - by Silvermane - October 12, 2014, 02:09 AM
RE: somewhere in time - by Sumayl - October 12, 2014, 08:22 AM
RE: somewhere in time - by Silvermane - October 12, 2014, 11:21 AM
RE: somewhere in time - by Sumayl - October 13, 2014, 05:46 AM
RE: somewhere in time - by Silvermane - October 28, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: somewhere in time - by Sumayl - November 05, 2014, 08:52 AM
RE: somewhere in time - by Silvermane - November 06, 2014, 10:58 AM
RE: somewhere in time - by Sumayl - November 07, 2014, 12:43 PM