Northstar Vale can't talk got a beat in my headphones
76 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Saleem's belly stung, but the splash was sufficiently radical. Based on the "no fair!" from Sylianos, he had done a very good job. Meadow seemed less impressed, and she quickly pitted the twins against one another. The golden-eyed twin placed his bet immediately, and Saleem gaped at the cost. Two whole gophers?! He must have thought that there was no way Meadow was going to make a bigger splash.

Dude, you're about to owe Meadow two gophers! he cackled, pulling himself up out of the water onto the shore. That is... if she doesn't chicken out, he said, egging the pregnant woman along.
MORE INFO · PLAYER PREFERENCES
please ask before skipping. thank you!
Messages In This Thread
can't talk got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - July 25, 2023, 07:05 AM
RE: can't talk got a beat in my headphones - by Sylianos - August 08, 2023, 12:40 PM
RE: can't talk got a beat in my headphones - by Saleem - August 16, 2023, 04:34 PM
RE: can't talk got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - September 18, 2023, 02:41 PM
RE: can't talk got a beat in my headphones - by Sylianos - October 05, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: can't talk got a beat in my headphones - by Saleem - October 07, 2023, 11:57 AM