the colours that i can't change
she painted fire across the skyline
60 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Poop cigars. I'll have faster replies for you from here onward. :)

The strange she-wolf wasted no time adopting an appropriately respectful manner, and Chakra was satisfied. The mantle of Alphaship was still new to her, so it felt strange and surreal to have others submit to her so completely. Being a daughter groomed for future leadership had brought with it a certain degree of respect from others in her birth pack, but nothing like this. As the other approached her carefully and spoke with honeyed words that made it clear she'd been well taught, a feeling of pride and rightness bloomed deep within her. It was this that brought the small smile to her lips.

The white wolf introduced herself as Jinx Kesuk and stated that she sought Styx and Katrina. Chakra remembered those names; they had been the leaders of the pack that resided here before. A strange lot, they had been. Chakra herself had joined their ranks, but it had been a short-lived pack and drifted apart into nothingness fairly quickly. Their scents had long since been swept away by the wind. "I am Chakra Feralheart," she said, returning Jinx's introduction. "I ran with Styx and Katrina for a while, but they were not strong enough to keep their pack together. I do not know what became of them." She felt somewhat useless, not being able to tell Jinx where to find those she came seeking, but there was nothing she could do about it.
Messages In This Thread
the colours that i can't change - by Jinx - December 20, 2013, 10:12 AM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Chakra - December 24, 2013, 06:32 PM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Jinx - December 25, 2013, 10:41 AM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Chakra - January 03, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Jinx - January 06, 2014, 04:12 PM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Chakra - January 10, 2014, 01:32 AM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Jinx - January 10, 2014, 04:01 PM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Chakra - January 11, 2014, 12:42 AM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Jinx - January 12, 2014, 10:33 AM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Chakra - January 21, 2014, 01:56 AM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Jinx - January 21, 2014, 09:19 AM