Ouroboros Spine I'm feeling this mistake
34 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
The successful killing of a rabbit in the deeper heart of Ouroboros Spine put Sialuk in a good mood despite the cold rain driving down between the trees. She'd consumed what she was capable of eating, having been taught all her life to gorge herself for food would soon be scarce, and deposited what was left—a little less than a third of the meat, most of it skeletal muscle—into a cache which she'd drenched in urine.

Sialuk now padded quietly between the massive, spindly trunks of lodgepoles, licking her jowls with alternate swipes of her tongue across the left and right side of her mouth. Only a bath or hours in the present downpour would clean the dried blood from her short, white snout fur, but she tried anyway.

Seemingly without warning, the Arctic warshaman let herself fall to her side on the needle-laden ground and lifted one of her forepaws to her mouth. Her lips peeled back as she began to nibble at the hair between her toes, which were also covered in blood from holding down the rabbit as she ripped at its flesh. Soft, purr-like growls tumbled from her throat every once in a while when she hit a particularly satisfactory spot on her paw pads, but otherwise her cleaning was done in silence.
Messages In This Thread
I'm feeling this mistake - by ZC22 - October 30, 2014, 05:30 PM
RE: I'm feeling this mistake - by Kaname - October 30, 2014, 06:50 PM
RE: I'm feeling this mistake - by ZC22 - October 30, 2014, 07:22 PM
RE: I'm feeling this mistake - by Kaname - November 01, 2014, 09:22 PM
RE: I'm feeling this mistake - by ZC22 - November 02, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: I'm feeling this mistake - by Kaname - November 02, 2014, 04:26 PM
RE: I'm feeling this mistake - by ZC22 - November 03, 2014, 10:52 PM
RE: I'm feeling this mistake - by Kaname - November 14, 2014, 09:54 PM
RE: I'm feeling this mistake - by ZC22 - December 08, 2014, 05:53 PM