Ouroboros Spine I'm feeling this mistake
34 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
She was lucky to have her eyes upturned when Kaname's approaching figure became apparent through the trees, for he moved rather quietly, and Sialuk rarely took kindly to being surprised. She continued to lick and nip her toes, but her deep blue eyes remained fixed on him. She didn't dare meet his eyes, but she looked him over thoroughly: a Mackenzie Valley wolf, he was surely taller than her even without her rising to compare herself to him. His eyes were a glassy blue, almost lighter than the sky itself on a good day, and his coat was burnished bronze, nearly black in the rainy gloom.

Sialuk set her foot back beneath her, but didn't rise; it was better for her if she remained lower than him and didn't present any challenge. "There's more in a cache not far from here," she rumbled softly in response, "if you'd like it." Why else would a fit male wolf find her by chance and approach her post-feeding but that he'd been drawn by the blood? It was, perhaps, a primal way of thinking, but it was how the wolves in Alaska operated, and so she assumed it was the same for all.
Messages In This Thread
I'm feeling this mistake - by ZC22 - October 30, 2014, 05:30 PM
RE: I'm feeling this mistake - by Kaname - October 30, 2014, 06:50 PM
RE: I'm feeling this mistake - by ZC22 - October 30, 2014, 07:22 PM
RE: I'm feeling this mistake - by Kaname - November 01, 2014, 09:22 PM
RE: I'm feeling this mistake - by ZC22 - November 02, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: I'm feeling this mistake - by Kaname - November 02, 2014, 04:26 PM
RE: I'm feeling this mistake - by ZC22 - November 03, 2014, 10:52 PM
RE: I'm feeling this mistake - by Kaname - November 14, 2014, 09:54 PM
RE: I'm feeling this mistake - by ZC22 - December 08, 2014, 05:53 PM