Stavanger Bay If it wiggles and it jiggles and it says boo
16 Posts
Ooc —
Ranger had heard her alpha calling, Ranger had went and got some white feathers and put them in her fur, she also found some braided twine and placed it around her neck, she had looked into the stream and thought herself beautiful but often she wondered if she was, setting her thoughts quickly aside she turned and got the baby deer that she had killed earlier that day.

Ranger hoped that the pack liked the little fawn, the fawn wasnt alot but Ranger had two rabbits she was going to get also from her hunt that morning. Ranger had found a quite unique looking feather that morning to it was grey but with black and white lines going side to side so she was going to give it to her alpha.

Ranger ran to her alpha, she set the little fawn down then went up to her alpha and bowed graciously, "i found this feather and thought it unique so i thought i would give it to you so that you may wear it if you wanted" she said setting the feather down at thistles paws
Messages In This Thread
RE: If it wiggles and it jiggles and it says boo - by Ranger - October 31, 2014, 11:55 AM
RE: If it wiggles and it jiggles and it says boo - by Onyx - October 31, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: If it wiggles and it jiggles and it says boo - by Ragnar - November 01, 2014, 09:08 AM
RE: If it wiggles and it jiggles and it says boo - by Charon - November 01, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: If it wiggles and it jiggles and it says boo - by Levi - November 02, 2014, 03:48 PM
RE: If it wiggles and it jiggles and it says boo - by Charon - November 10, 2014, 06:18 AM
RE: If it wiggles and it jiggles and it says boo - by Onyx - November 10, 2014, 11:28 PM
RE: If it wiggles and it jiggles and it says boo - by Charon - December 03, 2014, 03:12 PM
RE: If it wiggles and it jiggles and it says boo - by Levi - December 06, 2014, 07:39 PM
RE: If it wiggles and it jiggles and it says boo - by Onyx - December 24, 2014, 01:16 PM