Wapun Meadow I’ll be just fine on my own
29 Posts
Ooc —
Apologies for the delay, things have been hectic lately
Kovette, at this point, was no stranger to the herd itself; she’d been following them for awhile now, keeping a close eye and making mental notes on each member. There were several mature, healthy deer that she intended to avoid at all costs, believing the two of them alone would not be enough to take them on. There were some young, too, late in the season but still guarded by their elders—those she provided as much distance between as possible, not wishing to tempt the rage of the herd. There was one, however, that appeared older but not without meat still, and was accompanied by a lame rear—it was that one that she found herself drawn back to, deeming it the easiest of targets.

A low wag of her tail was offered as the northerner ducked her head low and pushed forward, ears erect and muzzle tossed to point out their prey. Kovette proceeded forward, keeping as low as she could whilst doing so, before breaking out into a full sprint. Her intentions being to spook the herd and push the healthy ones farther forward, all the while the injured one couldn’t help but lag behind—allowing the duo to push their prey out and away from the herd, successfully singling them out.

Feel free to use the roll thread I linked for rolling for the hunt, if you’d like!
Messages In This Thread
I’ll be just fine on my own - by Kovette - November 03, 2023, 10:04 AM
RE: I’ll be just fine on my own - by Bridget - November 03, 2023, 09:38 PM
RE: I’ll be just fine on my own - by Kovette - November 18, 2023, 05:56 PM
RE: I’ll be just fine on my own - by Bridget - November 21, 2023, 04:23 PM
RE: I’ll be just fine on my own - by Kovette - December 27, 2023, 09:34 AM
RE: I’ll be just fine on my own - by Bridget - January 07, 2024, 11:46 AM