The Sentinels Old Burns
Loner
34 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
I would assume that she is currently feeling hormonal changes and would be in heat by early-mid February. I don't believe it would be detectable to Andr at this time. She doesn't quite know what's going on with her right now.

The shivering rattled Fleurette's bones, even despite her protector shielding most of the wind and cold. She was thankful to finally reach the woods, the Sentinels living up to the image she had created back in the Bay. Their treetops blocked out most of the sky, and what did manage to break through became beautiful rays of light illuminating the forest floor. The young female so wanted to play in those lights, but that would have to wait until her fur had completed drying and the feelings in her legs returned.

She noticed a little hesitation in her steadfast companion, more so visible to her than when he initially mentioned trekking to these woods. The last thing she wanted was to be nosey, but she couldn't help but feel the need to relieve his unease. She thought to speak on it--surely, he may want to get it off his chest? Perhaps once they found shelter and settled in, he would open up to her. She would wait, then.

They soon found what they've been looking for: shelter. Andr brought her to a lovely, cozy cave that was just, absolutely, perfect. The mouth of it was just large enough to walk through, one at a time, but it then opened into a much larger space inside; it was able to hold them both quite comfortably with ample space. After assessing the cave, Fleurette examined the trees and the surroundings around them, wanting to find items to bring inside that the two could use to line the floor. All she could think about was getting warm now.

And a little snugglefest with Andr wouldn't hurt.

"I think I will take a quick look around the area for something to cover the floor, something to create a barrier between the coolness of stone and our bodies. I can't think of nothing else than to get warm, the journey here has just sapped every ounce of heat from me, I fear." She worked quickly despite the numbness in her libs. She found downed branches with thick boughs of needles shortly off the mouth of the cave. What luck! Her little body was tired but driven by the thought of warmth these branches would provide. She placed them neatly towards the back, far from the chill that seemed to threaten the entrance. Here, she and Andr could sleep and stay the warmest, the safest as well. 

She grinned proudly, turning to Andr. "This cave is fantastic, you did so well finding it for us! I hope these branches provide us comfort. I chose the thickest boughs, too!" She didn't even wait for his response; little feet took off and she dove on top of the bedding, rolling around onto her back, giggles echoing as paws waved in the air. As she did so, the scent from the needles wafted into the air. Fleurette sniffed deeply, the aroma was so pleasant and comforting, she sighed and snuggled down.

She watched Andr then, wanting so badly for him to lay with her. Not for anything more than his company and how safe and protected she felt when he was near. She could feel her energy, then; it was becoming less and less as her body soon realized that she no longer needed to remain upright. Her lids felt heavy, and her breathing evened out.

She slept.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
Old Burns - by Andr - January 08, 2024, 01:25 AM
RE: Old Burns - by Fleurette - January 08, 2024, 12:17 PM
RE: Old Burns - by Andr - January 09, 2024, 12:21 AM
RE: Old Burns - by Fleurette - January 09, 2024, 02:59 PM
RE: Old Burns - by Andr - January 14, 2024, 12:02 PM
RE: Old Burns - by Fleurette - January 14, 2024, 03:37 PM
RE: Old Burns - by Andr - January 16, 2024, 06:45 PM
RE: Old Burns - by Fleurette - January 16, 2024, 07:08 PM