Redhawk Caldera i wait by the door like i'm just a kid
Brecheliant
NPC
96 Posts
Ooc — Jess
He pulled his lips tight to keep from frowning. He knew Sylvie hadn't forgotten about his father, and that his death meant that Ponyboy had already learned hard lessons about infections. He told himself she was genuinely just a bit concerned...Probably more than she needed to be, but she would be forgiven for it nonetheless. He lifted his paw, to show the tiny, red spot on his greyish pawpad. The snow had cooled it, and had quelled any inflammation that might have. "It's fine," He said gently. "The snow actually feels good on it." He admitted. 

Like him, she seemed to be sticking around pretty close in spite of the opportunity to go and hunt with numerous other packs. He shrugged. "Nah, I didn't feel like it," He said. "I kinda just wanted to stick around," for Mom, he thought. A bit of sadness had trickled into his voice and his eyes, so he did his best to hide it with a change of topic. "Wanna look for something around here, to eat?" He asked.
Messages In This Thread
i wait by the door like i'm just a kid - by Sylvie - December 31, 2023, 11:08 AM
RE: i wait by the door like i'm just a kid - by Ponyboy - January 08, 2024, 03:42 PM
RE: i wait by the door like i'm just a kid - by Sylvie - January 09, 2024, 11:07 AM
RE: i wait by the door like i'm just a kid - by Ponyboy - January 09, 2024, 03:46 PM
RE: i wait by the door like i'm just a kid - by Sylvie - January 11, 2024, 11:13 AM
RE: i wait by the door like i'm just a kid - by Ponyboy - January 11, 2024, 03:56 PM
RE: i wait by the door like i'm just a kid - by Sylvie - January 11, 2024, 04:12 PM