Two Eyes Cenote and who am I to bridle, if I’m forced to be an idol?
2 Posts
Ooc — Box
Sonnet heard his brother, and his response was to wait until he was promptly by his side to swiftly aim a foreleg at his shoulder.

Shut up, oh my god, you do too! He hissed sharply, not even noticing as someone answered their call until she was literally right up on them. He jumped, despite himself, near clean from his skin!

A-Ah..mm.. Him, a bard, stuttering over a little fright. Father would be ashamed to call him his son. Before he could wail dramatically into despair, as he no doubt would later, he cleared his throat and bowed right back, a proper, courtly bow.

I am the esteemed bard Sonnet Melodia Gallus and so on and so forth Dubois-Mayfair. Esquire. Then, as if an afterthought.

Oh and this is Fable. He straightened to gesture to his brother, smile wide on his fine boned features.

We’ve travelled very far, searching for a court to play in. We have songs and stories in much abundance, he and I! But alas, courts without court bards are far and few between, which has brought us here!
Messages In This Thread
RE: and who am I to bridle, if I’m forced to be an idol? - by Sonnet - January 14, 2024, 09:26 AM