Kintla Flatlands For just as Every Seed holds the Power
15 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Everest watched to see if Ishara would develop an expression she was used to seeing. An expression of dislike, confusion, or a slight frown, but the woman never developed any of these. Instead, there was some similar interest in what she shared followed by a tail wag. Everest continued to smile, happy to have a positive interaction for once. "Snails tend to be fragile anyway. If you accidentally step on one, they squish in your toes and it's hard to clean it off. I tried licking my paw clean once and it tasted awful! Rubbing it on the ground seems to work as long as stuff doesn't stick to you." she said. "I figured out about the snail when I saw a bigger snail eating it. I watched its eye get eaten, so I saved it. I felt so bad that I kind of kept it in a secret place and watched it for a while. I had to keep it secret for a long time, and feed it, but it eventually grew back. After that, I let it free again. Never saw it again after that though.." 

The young woman stopped to think if she had seen every bird at all. She had seen lots of birds, but perhaps not all of them! Were there other places that had birds she had never seen before? Everest had climbed high and low in her adventures when escaping normal duties and counted many different species, but perhaps there were more somewhere! This was a new land and region after all. Maybe there were lots of new things besides just birds. Some of her favorites were the ones that sang the songs though, and perhaps that's where most of her bird counting was. While she knew owls existed, Everest never made it a point to go out and count how many there were, or were they liked to live. The same went for other creatures she was fascinated by. 

"Mmm, no, don't think so. I know I've seen a lot though! Ones that peck the wood, others that sing all the time, and some that even crash into the water to fly with a fish!" she smiled. The ones that caught fish were always very large. As much as Everest wanted to get close to one, they always flew off before she could see them better. "What about you? Have you seen all of the birds?"

OOC: xxx
Messages In This Thread
For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Everest - January 14, 2024, 01:34 PM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Easy - January 14, 2024, 06:32 PM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Everest - January 14, 2024, 08:47 PM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Easy - January 14, 2024, 09:10 PM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Everest - January 14, 2024, 10:16 PM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Easy - January 15, 2024, 12:22 AM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Everest - January 15, 2024, 01:12 AM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Easy - January 15, 2024, 01:22 AM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Everest - January 15, 2024, 02:00 AM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Easy - January 15, 2024, 02:12 AM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Everest - January 15, 2024, 02:37 AM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Easy - January 15, 2024, 02:46 AM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Everest - January 15, 2024, 03:07 AM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Easy - January 15, 2024, 11:54 AM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Everest - January 15, 2024, 04:04 PM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Easy - January 15, 2024, 04:24 PM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Everest - January 15, 2024, 05:10 PM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Easy - January 15, 2024, 05:25 PM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Everest - January 15, 2024, 05:42 PM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Easy - January 15, 2024, 05:59 PM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Everest - January 15, 2024, 07:08 PM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Easy - January 15, 2024, 08:55 PM