Redhawk Caldera I've seen fire and I've seen rain
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Oblivious to the fact her Alpha had been attempting to sleep, especially because he addressed her without (much) complaint, the youth's tail swept to and fro happily. Sides heaving slightly, she moved to sit as he did, and grinned in response to his smirk. "I think today is the first since I've been here that I didn't wake up starving," she explained, "like, literally starving. I was getting tired of being a sleeping, eating blob." Never mind that her body was still a bit sharper and more angular than was fit; but she had gained weight and her coat was beginning to regain a healthy sheen.

It didn't occur to her that Peregrine might be surprised by her chipper attitude; she liked him, and her beef was with Fox, and Fox alone. At his suggestion, the youth moved energetically to her feet and began to sniff the ground enthusiastically for a trail. "Do you like rabbit?" she queried, her voice slightly muffled because she hadn't bothered to lift her head to do so.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
I've seen fire and I've seen rain - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 03, 2014, 10:13 AM
RE: I've seen fire and I've seen rain - by OG Magpie - November 03, 2014, 11:53 AM
RE: I've seen fire and I've seen rain - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 03, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: I've seen fire and I've seen rain - by OG Magpie - November 03, 2014, 01:20 PM
RE: I've seen fire and I've seen rain - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 03, 2014, 02:17 PM
RE: I've seen fire and I've seen rain - by OG Magpie - November 03, 2014, 06:19 PM
RE: I've seen fire and I've seen rain - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 03, 2014, 06:26 PM
RE: I've seen fire and I've seen rain - by OG Magpie - November 03, 2014, 07:29 PM
RE: I've seen fire and I've seen rain - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 04, 2014, 10:18 AM