Swiftcurrent Creek Walking In The Air
<span style="font-family:Helvetica;font-size:14px;font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;text-decoration:none;text-transform:none;color:0000FF;">I feel the Gravity of it all</span>
60 Posts
Ooc — Paige

A smirk spread across the inky wolf's face when Kaskara snorted. He found her laugh to be cute. The female's presence was a bit intimidating. She reminded the lean wolf of Scimitar. Her pure muscle mass had enough power to scare even the bravest of souls.

Luka was not in actually so full of himself. When the time came he would interject some egotistical banter. The ebony wolf only did this to bring a smile to other's faces. The feminine wolf enjoyed seeing others laugh due to something he said. It brought a sort of satisfaction with him that was equal to helping another injured wolf.

Kaskara approached the male slowly choosing to stay a decent distance away from him. "That is true. I'll have to find other ways to clean myself besides the creek." Luka spoke softly in his warm voice. " Tell me about yourself, Kaskara." The male inquired placing a brief pause been the question and her name.

Messages In This Thread
Walking In The Air - by Luka Iva - October 27, 2014, 03:19 PM
RE: Walking In The Air - by Kaskara - November 02, 2014, 06:47 PM
RE: Walking In The Air - by Luka Iva - November 02, 2014, 08:09 PM
RE: Walking In The Air - by Kaskara - November 03, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: Walking In The Air - by Luka Iva - November 03, 2014, 05:56 PM
RE: Walking In The Air - by Kaskara - November 04, 2014, 09:05 AM
RE: Walking In The Air - by Luka Iva - November 05, 2014, 11:09 AM
RE: Walking In The Air - by Kaskara - November 10, 2014, 09:44 AM
RE: Walking In The Air - by Luka Iva - November 12, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: Walking In The Air - by Kaskara - November 22, 2014, 09:49 PM