Northstar Vale I'm here to take the sky
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
Greeted with a look of horror, the realisation that they were stalking a rabbit dawned on the smaller hybrid. Gold eyes looked over her for a moment before speaking "You didn't expect to take down a deer or something did you?" he shook his head slightly! it was easy enough the small prey was only a short distance in front of them and for the moment seemingly oblivious.

"You can try taking the rabbit, or you can try and eat grass. You won't live long though. he shifted his weight, if she wasn't going for it! he would. That's all there was to it.
Messages In This Thread
I'm here to take the sky - by Fang - November 03, 2014, 05:03 AM
RE: I'm here to take the sky - by Meeka - November 03, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: I'm here to take the sky - by Fang - November 03, 2014, 11:15 PM
RE: I'm here to take the sky - by Meeka - November 06, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: I'm here to take the sky - by Fang - November 08, 2014, 05:16 AM
RE: I'm here to take the sky - by Meeka - November 14, 2014, 07:06 PM