Swiftcurrent Creek Walking In The Air
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Though she confident in her abilities to fight, maim, and kill, Kaskara wasn't confident in her womanhood. Sure, she was good looking enough, and quite healthy, but that didn't mean anybody took notice of her. So when Luka smirked and then looked her over, Kaskara felt distinctly uncomfortable, though she hid it well behind a mask of indifference. It was something she had been trained to do from her father: never show fear, doubt, or worry.

She was saved from this feeling when he wanted to know more about her. Though it was no big secret, Kaskara wasn't sure how much she wanted to tell him. He was a packmate after all, but he was also a stranger to her. "I come from a family steeped in the warrior tradition, just like my brothers, in a pack called Dal Riata. I left not because I hated it, but because I wanted to find my place in the world, and bring glory to my father's name." Well, that was a start, anyway. It made her sound cold and harsh, rather than as warm and caring as she truly was. "I traveled for a month, and finally settled here, where I luckily found my brother."
Messages In This Thread
Walking In The Air - by Luka Iva - October 27, 2014, 03:19 PM
RE: Walking In The Air - by Kaskara - November 02, 2014, 06:47 PM
RE: Walking In The Air - by Luka Iva - November 02, 2014, 08:09 PM
RE: Walking In The Air - by Kaskara - November 03, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: Walking In The Air - by Luka Iva - November 03, 2014, 05:56 PM
RE: Walking In The Air - by Kaskara - November 04, 2014, 09:05 AM
RE: Walking In The Air - by Luka Iva - November 05, 2014, 11:09 AM
RE: Walking In The Air - by Kaskara - November 10, 2014, 09:44 AM
RE: Walking In The Air - by Luka Iva - November 12, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: Walking In The Air - by Kaskara - November 22, 2014, 09:49 PM