Moonsong Glacier in the dark of the moon
25 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous
He laughed gleefully to meet another who had learned the language, though his cheeks burned, hoping privately that it would not commonly be expected of him to converse in the tongue. He felt his accent lacked, especially in comparison with the way that Dutch spoke. When he began in another language, the dark wolf was forced to close his mouth and shake his head. "I recognize it as...It is Spanish, yes? But I don't speak it." He admitted. He'd spent little time in the South, and had only learned a word or two from wolves in passing. 

He spoke then of another language- one he did not know, and wasn't familiar with, either. It seemed many spoke more than one language, which left him feeling both impressed and overwhelmed. "Oh! A cross-roads of languages then," He commented. "I'll learn what I can." He said, though he admitted to himself that it might be a big task- learning Towhee's language as well as the Sunshine language and seal hunters' language. 

Having heard tell of a master medicine woman at Moonspear, he was surprised to hear that there was also a medicine man. His head tilted. "Alaric; well, I'll have to meet with him. I was also keen to meet Kukutux, to see how she made that marvel of a cast that Ariadne had on her leg, but then..." He shrugged, a sheepish acknowledgement that he likely wouldn't get to see it removed, now. "Are we still on good enough terms with Moonspear for me to speak with her?" He asked. After all, Kukutux was reportedly Ariadne's mother, and he didn't want to stir up drama by going to see her about the cast that had been on her runaway daughter's leg.
Messages In This Thread
in the dark of the moon - by Dutch - January 19, 2024, 10:47 AM
RE: in the dark of the moon - by Leith - January 19, 2024, 06:06 PM
RE: in the dark of the moon - by Dutch - January 19, 2024, 08:50 PM
RE: in the dark of the moon - by Leith - February 01, 2024, 11:05 AM
RE: in the dark of the moon - by Dutch - February 01, 2024, 11:16 AM
RE: in the dark of the moon - by Leith - February 01, 2024, 11:38 AM
RE: in the dark of the moon - by Dutch - February 02, 2024, 08:08 PM
RE: in the dark of the moon - by Leith - February 05, 2024, 04:31 PM
RE: in the dark of the moon - by Dutch - February 05, 2024, 07:41 PM
RE: in the dark of the moon - by Leith - February 06, 2024, 06:26 PM
RE: in the dark of the moon - by Dutch - February 07, 2024, 07:47 PM