Hoshor Plains The burn marks on my epiano won't go away
51 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Ink nodded, thinking that Vairë was far stronger than they could ever hope to be. She still held so much anger, yet she went on. She forged a life for herself. All Inkalorë had ever been able to do was flee the weight of it until they no longer felt it looming over their shoulders.

Freedom was a strange and exhilarating thing, but won at the cost of their life within Moonglow. A potential future they would never know. This was their reality now.

Not mine, either, They murmured, though they couldn't quite muster the same outrage. Not anymore. But she's gone now. She won't come back. She was always good at that - staying away.

And now you're a mother, Their eyes brightened as they said it. A better one than she ever was, I'm sure.
Messages In This Thread
The burn marks on my epiano won't go away - by Inkalorë - December 28, 2023, 01:55 PM
RE: The burn marks on my epiano won't go away - by Vairë - December 28, 2023, 02:01 PM
RE: The burn marks on my epiano won't go away - by Inkalorë - December 28, 2023, 02:14 PM
RE: The burn marks on my epiano won't go away - by Vairë - December 28, 2023, 02:22 PM
RE: The burn marks on my epiano won't go away - by Vairë - January 16, 2024, 04:37 PM
RE: The burn marks on my epiano won't go away - by Inkalorë - February 20, 2024, 12:58 PM