breathe in [IC joining]
<i>pulvis et umbra sumus<i>
12 Posts
Ooc — Nicole
i trust that this can be archived :D

The Roman wolfess didn't allow her mind to drift towards contemplating about which side her request to join was leaning towards. She didn't think she'd done anything to piss the Imperator off or earn herself a ticket out, but she wasn't arrogant enough to assume she was in.

Whatever happened, she wished for the best. After all, Aemilia had given him the very best she could do.

It wasn't long before the large platinum wolf before her spoke. One word, clearly and coolly spoken. "Good." Following was an official welcome into the Bay, or Stavanger Bay, he'd said, and an offering to take her on a tour around the packlands.

The knot in Aemilia's body loosened just as the Alpha took a step sideways to allow her into the pack borders. Giving a smile that was of gratitude, relief and determination, she stepped into the land the Roman girl would call her home.

She'd loved Rome, but she was now in a new stage of her life. Stavanger Bay. Despite all odds, Noctem Vagus would still remain a treasured part of her heart. Not forgetting the previous thoughts associating with finding her brothers, she followed after the Alpha as he started away from the borders and into the Bay.

"Thank you, Jarl. I will do the best of my ability to serve Stavanger Bay."

Messages In This Thread
breathe in [IC joining] - by Aemilia - October 23, 2014, 10:48 PM
RE: breathe in [IC joining] - by Ragnar - October 25, 2014, 08:13 AM
RE: breathe in [IC joining] - by Aemilia - October 25, 2014, 10:52 PM
RE: breathe in [IC joining] - by Ragnar - October 27, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: breathe in [IC joining] - by Aemilia - October 27, 2014, 09:02 AM
RE: breathe in [IC joining] - by Ragnar - October 30, 2014, 06:26 AM
RE: breathe in [IC joining] - by Aemilia - November 05, 2014, 06:11 AM
RE: breathe in [IC joining] - by Ragnar - November 05, 2014, 08:16 AM
RE: breathe in [IC joining] - by Aemilia - November 05, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: breathe in [IC joining] - by Ragnar - November 05, 2014, 09:43 AM