Blacktail Deer Plateau Angels watch me
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
Osprey was neither angry, nor disappointed - just confused and caught totally off-guard. She had hard time putting together the fact that Blue Willow confessed to love Atticus dearly and that she was going to have kids with another man so soon. Even if there weren't any deep emotional bonds between her and Lasher, it didn't feel right. It seemed as if she had given up hope of seeing her brother ever again completely. What if he returned - tomorrow, in few weeks, when the kids were born? What would happen then? She had seen so much heart-break during her stay here, that the prospect of any kind of love-story ending well, didn't seem likely. It appeared that "happily ever after" existed in fairy tales. Or applied to her parents only.

She then went on explaining, telling that she felt bad for being so selfish, that it did feel like she was betraying her brother, that she expected others to not like her decision and suddenly Osprey felt sorry for her. She recalled every single good thing Blue Willow had done, every unselfish act, every time, when she had kept her opinion to herself, so that just everyone else were satisfied. Somewhere in the middle she, who cared more for others than herself sometimes, had been robbed of her chance to fulfill her dreams. Now that she had it... she felt bad for reaching out and sipping from the creek of love, luck and glory.

"Blue... I am sorry," she said putting every bit of sympathy in her words, she came to sit by her friend's side and pressed her head against Blue's neck lightly. "I... it's a bit too much to take in, but you... you deserve to be every bit as happy as anyone else. Don't you dare to tell that this is selfish - you have put everone above your needs all this time."
Messages In This Thread
Angels watch me - by Blue Willow - October 26, 2014, 08:37 PM
RE: Angels watch me - by Osprey - October 29, 2014, 01:43 PM
RE: Angels watch me - by Blue Willow - October 31, 2014, 08:07 AM
RE: Angels watch me - by Osprey - October 31, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: Angels watch me - by Blue Willow - November 01, 2014, 07:29 AM
RE: Angels watch me - by Osprey - November 04, 2014, 12:02 PM
RE: Angels watch me - by Blue Willow - November 05, 2014, 09:40 AM
RE: Angels watch me - by Osprey - November 05, 2014, 02:23 PM
RE: Angels watch me - by Blue Willow - November 07, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: Angels watch me - by Osprey - November 07, 2014, 06:10 PM
RE: Angels watch me - by Blue Willow - November 07, 2014, 07:59 PM