Neverwinter Forest 'cause i never stayed long
Yellowstone
Alpha
devil you know
103 Posts
Ooc — Delaney
not at all! thanks for hopping in! <3

stealth wasn't particularly arktos' forte. he was too large, each step too heavy upon the earth for any sort of guerrilla warfare: in war time or ... in hunting. no doubt, the rabbits — if nearby — had heard his heavy footfalls and retreated to their warren.

but determination holds steadfast within the warbear as he follows the trail all the same, noting that it crisscrosses with the scents of other rabbits.

babies, perhaps.

movement catches his attention from the corner of his eye, and head snaps towards the ink draped man up ahead, moss green gaze assessing. tail sweeps across his hocks, salmon pink tongue drawling across his jowls. he is loathe to be distracted from his mission, admittedly, but tucks it aside in the interest of formalities.

hello, parrots arktos, left ear twitching. with any luck, nephele will remain asleep for some time yet, giving him time to make some small talk with this stranger and still surprise her with breakfast. can i help you? he asks politely, a soldier settling into the routine of falling into line. nature, would not allow him to ignore a greeting.

[Image: 69468913_Hf98GqUAMTX6DLb.png]
adopt my babies
Messages In This Thread
'cause i never stayed long - by Arktos - March 05, 2024, 05:48 AM
RE: 'cause i never stayed long - by Masa - March 10, 2024, 11:24 AM
RE: 'cause i never stayed long - by Arktos - March 10, 2024, 12:23 PM
RE: 'cause i never stayed long - by Masa - March 10, 2024, 02:27 PM
RE: 'cause i never stayed long - by Arktos - March 10, 2024, 04:16 PM
RE: 'cause i never stayed long - by Masa - March 10, 2024, 09:21 PM
RE: 'cause i never stayed long - by Arktos - March 11, 2024, 03:52 AM