the colours that i can't change
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
"Feralheart," mused Jinx when the pale Alpha introduced herself, with brows creasing questioningly. "A strong name, I take it?" It certainly sounded strong to her. Kesuk was the strongest name she had ever known, but there were other strong names in other parts of the world: Endore, Tartok, DeMonte. Few of them had ever come by her, but then, they ruled their respective pieces of the world, and rarely crossed paths. The name Feralheart implied the old way... Something that appealed greatly to Jinx, who suddenly found herself wondering if her loyalty to Horizon Ridge couldn't be more suitably placed elsewhere.

She gave no words to her thoughts. Instead, she inclined her head as if in understanding. "I ran with them as well, but never met them more than once." She approved of Chakra's judgment of them: weak, it said, though she hadn't expressly used that word. They had claimed to be raiders but adhered to a strict peace policy that had, in her opinion, contradicted their supposed lifestyle. It had been no life for the ex-Mambo.

"I originally came to collect some belongings I left here," she admitted, "but I am much more interested in you and yours. Did you take leadership from them directly? What of their followers?"
Messages In This Thread
the colours that i can't change - by Jinx - December 20, 2013, 10:12 AM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Chakra - December 24, 2013, 06:32 PM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Jinx - December 25, 2013, 10:41 AM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Chakra - January 03, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Jinx - January 06, 2014, 04:12 PM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Chakra - January 10, 2014, 01:32 AM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Jinx - January 10, 2014, 04:01 PM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Chakra - January 11, 2014, 12:42 AM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Jinx - January 12, 2014, 10:33 AM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Chakra - January 21, 2014, 01:56 AM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Jinx - January 21, 2014, 09:19 AM