Swiftcurrent Creek because answers exist only to questions
263 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
She sat still as Galileo explained the story in detail. It wasn't a pretty story, and Falwasi was shocked at the behaviour of the packs. She shouldn't have been, considering she'd lived amongst the Wilds wolves for over two months, but she still could not wrap her head around the fact that the place held such inter pack rivalry.

The girl knew some of the packs were friendly with each other, some neutral. This was the kind of thing Falwasi was used to, especially since the packs in her area were located a fair ways away from each other. They'd had their disputes, but holding captive members of the opposing group... It was something she'd never hoped to come across.

"Now you have made me wonder, why is it you come asking me this?" Galileo asked. His expression had darkened, become somewhat uncomfortable, and this made the lissome wolf feel tension herself even though she did not show it. She waited, thinking. If she told the counselor, she risked being punished for getting too close to the border. If she didn't, their pack risked a surprise attack from their neighbours. Either way she would be at fault.

"I was walking back to the Creek and one of their juveniles threatened me over some treaty," Falwasi settled for. Her features were placid; she didn't think Summer would report back to his Alpha.
Messages In This Thread
because answers exist only to questions - by Falwasi - October 21, 2014, 05:44 PM
RE: because answers exist only to questions - by Galileo - October 23, 2014, 11:10 PM
RE: because answers exist only to questions - by Falwasi - October 25, 2014, 11:48 AM
RE: because answers exist only to questions - by Galileo - October 27, 2014, 07:14 PM
RE: because answers exist only to questions - by Falwasi - October 29, 2014, 12:03 PM
RE: because answers exist only to questions - by Galileo - October 30, 2014, 04:01 PM
RE: because answers exist only to questions - by Falwasi - October 31, 2014, 04:33 AM
RE: because answers exist only to questions - by Galileo - November 05, 2014, 06:18 PM
RE: because answers exist only to questions - by Falwasi - November 06, 2014, 03:05 AM
RE: because answers exist only to questions - by Galileo - November 09, 2014, 10:17 PM
RE: because answers exist only to questions - by Falwasi - November 15, 2014, 06:00 PM
RE: because answers exist only to questions - by Galileo - November 20, 2014, 08:00 PM
RE: because answers exist only to questions - by Falwasi - November 28, 2014, 02:04 PM
RE: because answers exist only to questions - by Galileo - December 01, 2014, 10:20 PM