ban the watchers in that hour
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Summer felt Ame's eyes upon him, causing him to tense ever so slightly. Only one question was posed--one that caused his heartbeat to steady due to the merely curious tone with which she posed it. He furrowed his brows in thought, only for them to part in surprise as the man from the Plateau answered first.

Four days? The yearling peered curiously at him, not quite sure what to make of this news. It had been nearly a month since he'd last seen the cobalt girl. Had she returned to the Plateau after all, and only recently left again? Or was he trying to hide something from them? Summer's thoughts began to swirl in his head--a chaotic flurry of doubt and reassurance at war with each other in his already fuzzy mind. He allowed a sigh to escape from his lips as he forced his way past them to look upon the stranger again.

"Perhaps she will return here," Summer said after a moment of quiet, "If so, we can let her know of your concern, ...I'm sorry, I didn't get your name?" He paused thoughtfully, turning to look upon Ame to see what her words would be on the subject. He had been on the verge of assuring the wolf that they'd send someone to the Plateau to inform them, but realized quickly that it was not his place to promise the time of the Sunspire wolves to another pack. And were it not for the affection he felt towards Ty, he likely would not have considered doing so at all. They owed the Plateau nothing, after all, and with Winter coming, their efforts were far better spent preparing for their pack's survival, not sending words of comfort to neighbors who could potentially threaten that survival.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
ban the watchers in that hour - by Lasher - November 02, 2014, 10:14 PM
RE: ban the watchers in that hour - by Summer Ostrega - November 03, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: ban the watchers in that hour - by Lasher - November 04, 2014, 05:45 PM
RE: ban the watchers in that hour - by Summer Ostrega - November 04, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: ban the watchers in that hour - by Amekaze - November 05, 2014, 02:30 AM
RE: ban the watchers in that hour - by Lasher - November 05, 2014, 07:27 PM
RE: ban the watchers in that hour - by Summer Ostrega - November 06, 2014, 08:28 AM
RE: ban the watchers in that hour - by Amekaze - November 06, 2014, 07:46 PM
RE: ban the watchers in that hour - by Lasher - November 06, 2014, 08:17 PM
RE: ban the watchers in that hour - by Summer Ostrega - November 07, 2014, 10:17 AM
RE: ban the watchers in that hour - by Amekaze - November 07, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: ban the watchers in that hour - by Lasher - November 08, 2014, 01:34 AM
RE: ban the watchers in that hour - by Summer Ostrega - November 09, 2014, 05:36 PM
RE: ban the watchers in that hour - by Amekaze - November 11, 2014, 01:46 AM
RE: ban the watchers in that hour - by Lasher - November 13, 2014, 12:20 AM
RE: ban the watchers in that hour - by Summer Ostrega - November 13, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: ban the watchers in that hour - by Amekaze - November 14, 2014, 11:27 PM