The Sunspire Dark Shadows on the wall
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace had heard fleetingly of the female from the plateau that had met Summer and then departed. It had been strange to see so many come and then go again. He didn't always know how to handle it, so he ignored it.

Jace smelled a similar scent on the air and he turned his nose towards it. It was his friend and he turned to meet him with a grin. But all too soon his image was shattered as the beast coming towards him was not the summer he knew. With wide and stuttered eyes, the youth stared around unseeing. He was constantly licking his jowels and he weaved about like a drunk man. Jace stared and his fur bristled along his spine, what the hell was going on with all the wolves. Ferdie was crazy, it could be argued that Jace himself was not all there and now Summer.

Jace opened his mouth to ask indeed what the hell, but all to soon he was lunged at. He jumped backwards and snarled right back, while trying to stay calm. Summer! What the hell man! What's wrong with you? He came towards him and though Jace was loathe to do it, if he had to he's protect himself and take the youth down with him.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Dark Shadows on the wall - by Jace - November 07, 2014, 06:41 PM
RE: Dark Shadows on the wall - by Summer Ostrega - November 07, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: Dark Shadows on the wall - by Jace - November 07, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: Dark Shadows on the wall - by Summer Ostrega - November 09, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: Dark Shadows on the wall - by Jace - November 09, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: Dark Shadows on the wall - by Summer Ostrega - November 11, 2014, 02:26 PM
RE: Dark Shadows on the wall - by Jace - November 15, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: Dark Shadows on the wall - by Summer Ostrega - November 17, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: Dark Shadows on the wall - by Jace - November 20, 2014, 03:25 PM
RE: Dark Shadows on the wall - by Summer Ostrega - November 22, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Dark Shadows on the wall - by Jace - November 26, 2014, 10:34 AM