Neverwinter Forest join: i use my hair to express myself
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
His usual task was rounding the borders – the meticulous duty soothed him in a way and kept his paws moving, and so it was not unusual for the cinnamon agouti male to be prowling throughout the trees, no matter the time of day. Neverwinter Forest had begun with himself and Luka as the first members within its ranks, and already he could scent others among the lands. He had yet to meet many, but that would come in time. What truly worried him was that he had not seen Luka since they had been accepted within their new home.

A short and clipped howl cut his thoughts. Pausing, the earthy male waited to see if the cry would rise again, having been so fleeting that he might have imagined it. With a grunt, Scimitar began to round in the direction of their visitor, his pace quickening and as his cream paws sunk within the depths of the snow that had managed to filter in through the tree branches.

It took him a bit, but when the swarthy female came to view, the Kappa could at least appreciate that she remained an appropriate distance from the pack borders. Another was already there – the male who had also been protecting the borders the day the ignorant Alpha of another pack had to brazenly trespassed in their lands. Uttering a low ‘woof’ of greeting, the male lifted himself in dominance – he was not the Alpha of these lands but he did call them home, and he did hold rank over the other present.

Closing the distance between them, the only greeting the male gave her was a quiet and brief nod of his muzzle, his aqua eyes regarding her solemnly as he awaited for her to explain why she had summoned the wolves of Neverwinter Forest, just as his companion had questioned.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
join: i use my hair to express myself - by Poet III - January 07, 2014, 12:23 AM
RE: join: i use my hair to express myself - by Scimitar - January 07, 2014, 07:06 AM
RE: join: i use my hair to express myself - by Poet III - January 07, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: join: i use my hair to express myself - by Scimitar - January 17, 2014, 11:51 AM