Blacktail Deer Plateau Blood still splashes
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Saena hadn't seen the thing on Junior's lip, in fact, having not really paid much attention, but now that it was pointed out, she could see why her sister would think poorly of herself. The skin was chapped and cracked and looked painful. Saena's first thought was whether or not her sister had sought out Blue Willow but, feeling sort of stupid, she realized it probably would have resolved itself by now if she had. She was quiet for a long while, not sure what to say if Junior was so determined to believe she was ugly.

"Watch," she said with a smile, "you'll end up being the most beautiful of all of us. I still don't think you're ugly, and... hell, I'm little and between you and me, I'm getting kinda fat." It was somewhat true: Saena had some curves that could only come from a little pudge. She wasn't willowy as she'd been as a kid, and careful inspection would reveal a slope to her belly. It wasn't unattractive nor did it hinder her in any way—in fact, it was healthy-looking—but it was definitely there.

"I don't think so," she said as she gazed up once more. A flake of snow hit her in the eye and she blinked, snorting lightly. "I asked Aunt Osprey about the smell and she said she didn't even notice it. If it was dangerous, she probably would've said something." Then again, maybe Saena was the only one who could smell it. That seemed unlikely. "It's too soft looking to hurt anyone... right?"
Messages In This Thread
Blood still splashes - by Saēna - November 06, 2014, 12:29 PM
RE: Blood still splashes - by Junior - November 06, 2014, 02:55 PM
RE: Blood still splashes - by Saēna - November 07, 2014, 10:28 AM
RE: Blood still splashes - by Junior - November 07, 2014, 11:14 AM
RE: Blood still splashes - by Saēna - November 08, 2014, 12:38 PM
RE: Blood still splashes - by Junior - November 08, 2014, 09:50 PM
RE: Blood still splashes - by Saēna - November 10, 2014, 06:38 PM
RE: Blood still splashes - by Junior - November 11, 2014, 10:48 AM
RE: Blood still splashes - by Saēna - November 11, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Blood still splashes - by Junior - November 12, 2014, 02:12 PM
RE: Blood still splashes - by Saēna - November 12, 2014, 09:07 PM