The Sunspire Got a real good feelin something bad's about to happen
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace was on border patrol when he saw his sister come running full tilt with blood and gore beset her body. He howled in absolute anguish and fury and forcing his legs into a run he made it to her side, as she slowly faded into darkness. Oh god Songbird. His voice ragged and sobbing for breath in light of this. He sniffed at her and fought to control the overzealous and overwhelming anger that threatened to overtake him. He could barely breathe and that cougar would have a reckoning when he was done with the beast. OH songbird. please just....oh god. He fought to keep the ragged fear from leaking into his jaw and he lifted his muzzle to the sky and he howled out for anyone to help him.

Then he lay down beside her and licked at the blood that pooled all around them. He was far to shocked to do much anything else, he didn't want to move her for fear of hurting her worse, but he knew he would need too soon. For now he'd just work on getting all the crimson cleaned away and stopped so he could see waht wounds were scoured across her body.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Got a real good feelin something bad's about to happen - by Jace - November 08, 2014, 01:38 PM