Mudminnow River rock my world
30 Posts
Ooc — Orion
<3! slight warning for swearing

In her mind, Leifa was floating.

Her eyes flickered open to a blue haze. Bubbles rose around her, shimmering brilliantly in the spring sun as she sunk deeper and deeper...and deeper into the abyss. Colours began to fade from vibrant teal to a mud-dulled swampy green. Okay, gross. Where was she? Around her, shadows warped and stretched until they merged to form what looked like a giant catfish. Now things were getting weird. Was it here to torment her? To bring her to a watery grave?

Instead, the mouth of the beast cracked open and unleashed a torrent of sounds reminiscent of words. It was speaking. The fish was speaking to her. The girl's surprise quickly morphed into annoyance as it went on and on, the vibrations of its voice sending shockwaves of pain through her head that only got worse and worse until - 

"What...the fuck," Leifa came to on the grass she had been deposited on, taking a moment to survey her surroundings before her eyes came to rest on a wolf. "You talk a lot," she groaned. It felt like her jaw was on fire; she shakily raised a paw to wipe a stream of blood that had begun to drip from the corner of her mouth.
Messages In This Thread
rock my world - by Leifa - May 05, 2024, 12:35 PM
RE: rock my world - by Cassian - May 06, 2024, 03:10 AM
RE: rock my world - by Leifa - May 06, 2024, 02:23 PM
RE: rock my world - by Cassian - May 08, 2024, 01:59 AM
RE: rock my world - by Leifa - May 08, 2024, 11:31 AM
RE: rock my world - by Cassian - May 12, 2024, 08:49 PM
RE: rock my world - by Leifa - May 16, 2024, 08:07 AM
RE: rock my world - by Cassian - May 20, 2024, 10:10 PM
RE: rock my world - by Leifa - May 29, 2024, 11:08 AM
RE: rock my world - by Cassian - May 29, 2024, 03:01 PM