Stavanger Bay like a sandbox
51 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
The knight had only known a few lands his whole life: Avalon, Orkney, the barbarian lands of the north, and his once kingdom, Albion. He was no seasoned wanderer, though he had his fair share of adventures outside of the dominion of Arthur. "I was born in the Kingdom of Orkney, but spent most of my life in the Kingdom of Albion, though I am not sure if it is called that name anymore, or if it is still a kingdom."

He had assumed that Albion was left in shambles after he killed his father, and he himself was presumed dead. The Queen and her lover, Du Lac, must have run off somewhere after Arthur died, and the rest of the knights must have fought brutally to claim whatever land they could. It may have been possible that one of their enemies may have taken over the land, either one of the Viking warlords, or Orkney's lords. Either way, Albion was not the same anymore. "Albion was large, and part of it bordered the sea. I was born by the sea, and held land near the coast. It must be why I lingered in this pack..."
Messages In This Thread
like a sandbox - by Krikor - October 28, 2014, 04:57 PM
RE: like a sandbox - by Mordred - October 30, 2014, 08:40 PM
RE: like a sandbox - by Krikor - October 30, 2014, 09:04 PM
RE: like a sandbox - by Mordred - November 02, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: like a sandbox - by Krikor - November 02, 2014, 09:18 PM
RE: like a sandbox - by Mordred - November 06, 2014, 08:13 PM
RE: like a sandbox - by Krikor - November 07, 2014, 09:38 PM
RE: like a sandbox - by Mordred - November 08, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: like a sandbox - by Krikor - November 14, 2014, 11:58 AM
RE: like a sandbox - by Mordred - November 17, 2014, 10:15 PM