Emberwood afypnízo
Hushed Willows
Singer
21 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
As he breathed, she curled into him. It was all she could do…she was already so small in body and mind that this was something adult, so above and beyond her capability.

But, she listened as he lamented, his voice becoming stronger. I thought I could find her. Who was he speaking of—Reina? It would make sense since she was the only female missing that Dottie knew about. And, what about Reverie? Why wouldn’t see listen? Maybe it was because she was wrapped up in Dusty Rose and her children that she just had no space for others? Peridot didn’t know, nor was it her place to know.

“She will be found…I know it.” Did she? Or, was it just something to say in this moment where she couldn’t help beyond just mere words.

His next words were like ice cold water, her head snapping up to look around, eyes wide as she searched for the little girl. Carnelian had been silent, not sure how to provide comfort in this moment with Everett, but as soon as the question of their cousin came about, he shot to his feet, looking around the immediate area.

“She was so afraid…she must have left back the way she came.” He hoped, anyway. Dottie was not convinced, but the hope was there, regardless.

The girl turned back to her Uncle, concern still swimming in gem green eyes. “Uncle Everett, are you okay, now?”
Messages In This Thread
afypnízo - by Everett - May 07, 2024, 12:38 AM
RE: afypnízo - by Peridot - May 07, 2024, 04:34 AM
RE: afypnízo - by Everett - May 07, 2024, 08:28 AM
RE: afypnízo - by Peridot - May 07, 2024, 08:40 AM
RE: afypnízo - by Everett - May 07, 2024, 08:57 AM
RE: afypnízo - by Peridot - May 07, 2024, 09:44 AM