Mudminnow River rock my world
30 Posts
Ooc — Orion
A huff escaped Leifa's nose. Was this wolf so stupid that he couldn't take a hint? She sighed deeply, gathered her thoughts, and put her rational thinking cap on. It wasn't his fault she had tripped and it certainly wasn't his fault that a splitting headache had soured her mood. She managed a small smile and tried to listen as best she could to his rambling.

"It's not broken - I think. I mean, I can talk and all." Drawing her tongue across her muzzle to ensure everything was still intact revealed a sharp shard of...something? She quickly spat it out and gazed down at the grass where a half-broken tooth now lay bloodied and white against the green. "Well, that can't be good," she remarked, more to herself than to him as surprise coloured her expression.

Oh god, what had she done? A sudden wave of nausea overcame her. "Sorry, I think I'm gonna-" The girl didn't have time to finish her sentence before she heaved up the contents of her stomach into a sad puddle of riverwater and blood. "You, um, you can fish. If you like. I'll just...lay over here." Her stomach growled, but she could not fathom eating anything despite her hunger.  

Flopping on her side allowed her to gaze at Cassian without moving her head too much. "Thank you for saving me, Cassian, you're definitely a good guy to me. Sorry, I'm such a mess. I would love for you to teach me but, y'know, I think if I even smell anything fishy right now I'm gonna hurl again."

"I'm Leifa, by the way. Leifa Cairn."
Messages In This Thread
rock my world - by Leifa - May 05, 2024, 12:35 PM
RE: rock my world - by Cassian - May 06, 2024, 03:10 AM
RE: rock my world - by Leifa - May 06, 2024, 02:23 PM
RE: rock my world - by Cassian - May 08, 2024, 01:59 AM
RE: rock my world - by Leifa - May 08, 2024, 11:31 AM
RE: rock my world - by Cassian - May 12, 2024, 08:49 PM
RE: rock my world - by Leifa - May 16, 2024, 08:07 AM
RE: rock my world - by Cassian - May 20, 2024, 10:10 PM
RE: rock my world - by Leifa - May 29, 2024, 11:08 AM
RE: rock my world - by Cassian - May 29, 2024, 03:01 PM