Porcupine Ridge but they're weird and they're wonderful
Loner
31 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
The hint to send the bird into the skies again was not missed, and so she did with a gesture upwards, a gentle command after his fleeting form to scout for dangers. His call in return was short and quick.

They traveled ahead, skirting around large boulders, slipping on loose rocks that ended up tumbling down into the depths below, finding new spots to settle. The further they climbed, the hope that there was relief soon to come became greater, and, at the gentle encouragement from Athens, the hope had been answered as the path ahead opened into shades of greens, and soon the sound of running waters filled her ears.

She bumped his shoulder, happy to have found some respite coming their way. It would be too early to tell if their journey crossing the mountains would prove uneventful. Losi knew that was not the ways of life; it ebbs and flows haphazardly, unpredictable but ever present. 

“I see! Let’s continue on further and rest when we get there. I am only two suns, but my hips think they belong to an Elder.” Her hip problems had not always been an issue, but lately they would ache something fierce if she overused them, or, stressed them too hard. She did not feel embarrassed by the needs of her body; she only has one body in this lifetime, and if it tells her it needs rest, she will unapologetically give it what it needs.
Speaks: English & Tsalagi
(Please see profile for disclaimer)
Messages In This Thread
but they're weird and they're wonderful - by Athens - May 08, 2024, 11:54 AM
RE: but they're weird and they're wonderful - by Losi - May 08, 2024, 03:54 PM