Neverwinter Forest run as fast as you can
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye sighed. It was not her fault that the borders she entered had the scent dampened and covered by rain, sleet, and snow. For what she knew, these lands were not claimed. But, here she was. Back home, you could enter anyone's lands as long as you came on good terms to forge bonds between the two packs. Obviously, things were different here. And that pissed her off. Was she truly to blame for her family's vastly different customs among bordering packs? Shame should not be the feeling that encased her at the moment. She now felt bitter towards her family and their laxed ways of doing things.

When Ariston showed himself, and practically begged her to follow his lead with his eyes, she felt sorry for both him and herself. Maybe she should have taken cue from Akhlut waiting outside her borders; and the same from the sandy male who now rolled and showed submission. Maybe she was charitable as he had mentioned before. If someone entered her lands without permission, they would be asked why they trespassed and led out if they did not mean business, not greeted in such a way that she was. The black female was an Alpha and wolves that would surely be under her if they were a part of her pack were demanding that she bow before them? She nearly laughed.

But she lay on the ground, searching for words that apologized. Her pride -- was it really hers to call her own at this moment? -- was sagging from her chest. What words would make this right? Red filled her vision in anger at the situation.

She held her breath a moment and then spoke. "I am sorry to intrude your forest. Things are handled differently where I am from. I do not mean to cause harm to to your lands or any possible bonds that may be forged between packs." The Alpha hoped her calm words would be enough to appease the tense males. In her opinion, they were being a little overly show-y, but it was their lands and she supposed it was not her place to judge others' traditions and ways of life.
Messages In This Thread
run as fast as you can - by Scimitar - January 05, 2014, 11:55 AM
RE: run as fast as you can - by Hawkeye - January 05, 2014, 12:44 PM
RE: run as fast as you can - by Scimitar - January 06, 2014, 04:39 PM
RE: run as fast as you can - by Hawkeye - January 06, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: run as fast as you can - by Viinturuth Snr - January 06, 2014, 05:56 PM
RE: run as fast as you can - by Scimitar - January 06, 2014, 06:41 PM
RE: run as fast as you can - by Ariston - January 06, 2014, 07:45 PM
RE: run as fast as you can - by Hawkeye - January 07, 2014, 10:09 AM
RE: run as fast as you can - by Viinturuth Snr - January 07, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: run as fast as you can - by Scimitar - January 10, 2014, 06:44 AM
RE: run as fast as you can - by Ariston - January 10, 2014, 12:50 PM