I watch her sleep just like an angel
But in the silence I heard you calling out to me
263 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
That is good to hear! (: Also, no worries about the slow posting. I, too, have been quite notorious in that regard, so I totally understand xD I'm good with wrapping this up (: We should do another thread soon, since all this happened before the lynx attack.

Also, I love the awkwardness in this whole situation xD

Was this the same girl he'd met earlier that day? Arabella's shyness seemed to be breaking, and though awkwardness still laced her words, Malachi let a full smile crack over his face. A wave of confidence ignited him and he swept his tail in obvious contentment. Maybe he'd been too quick to doubt his ability to make Arabella feel welcome here.

His eyes brightened at her agreement to keep moving, though he gave the mottled girl a skeptical raise of his brows. He didn't think Arabella was being completely honest with him, but he wasn't about to argue her away. She was old enough to make her own decisions, and though he didn't want to kill the girl on her first day out, he would let her decide when enough was enough. "Alright then, if you insist..." But he held a teasing chime and he danced his gaze downstream. The day was young yet, and there would be no harm in travelling slow. He took a few steps along the river's edge, then turned his head until he could see Arabella from over his shoulder. The sun lit her delicate face in a way that made the youth pause, and when he caught himself he blinked rapidly before turning away. Ruffling out the strange sensation, he put the feeling to the back of his mind. "We'll head this way, then." He said, with a nod in the direction of the lake. "I promise you'll love it."
Trades
[Image: warden.gif][Image: naturalist.gif] 1/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 2/5
Messages In This Thread
I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 02, 2014, 06:33 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 03, 2014, 12:32 AM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 05, 2014, 07:30 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 06, 2014, 10:20 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 09, 2014, 03:11 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 10, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 17, 2014, 11:01 AM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 25, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 26, 2014, 01:30 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 27, 2014, 11:00 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - November 06, 2014, 09:00 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - November 08, 2014, 10:56 PM