The Sunspire Got a real good feelin something bad's about to happen
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
assumption about their history, pm me if I'm wrong and I can edit!

Jace's ministrations roused her, and she woke shuddering, the pain beginning to set in now that adrenaline and shock were wearing off. She was aware of her brother's presence immediately, and it made the fear at least lessen. If she had been followed, her brother at least was here to help deter it. She looked at him, smiling wanly, though she didn't lift her head. "Guess I should've paid more attention... When mom tried to... Show me how to heal," she said, tone light as she could make it but voice soft. While healing hadn't been a huge thing for their family, the basics were shown to her for situations such as this one. It was only too bad she hadn't taken it in. She knew they didn't really have anyone with the role, though the concern funnily hadn't bothered her until now. That's what she got for not looking ahead.

She was zoned out when Amekaze spoke, though she got the gist. While she wasn't fond of the idea of moving, she knew it made sense, and she would feel safer still further in the borders. Her nerves were still afire, even with if the presence of the two others was a comfort. Recalling the stealth with which the attack had come... It made her fur stand on end.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Got a real good feelin something bad's about to happen - by Vienna IA - November 09, 2014, 12:23 AM