Swiftcurrent Creek Say something, I'm giving up on you.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
When Scimitar questioned Shadow's mind, and asked after the strength of his ranks, Paarthurnax let her overwhelming emotion slip through the cracks. She could not promise that her former mate would seek her out, and she'd been so disconnected from the pack that she could not answer his query of defense with confidence. "I do not know," she answered, her voice heavy with grief and her heart sinking. "I don't know if he would be too proud to come after me, o-or if he would send someone else." Paar looked away, down at her muddied white paws, as tears pricked her eyes and trailed the length of her ivory cheeks. "There are maybe seven or eight adults, they... but most of them were dear to me."

A sob racked her lithe form then, as she thought painfully of the slate wolfess she'd found a firm friend in. In the beginning Paar had felt threatened by her beauty, but Crëyr had proven nothing but kind and gentle. She'd have been more than willing to lend shoulder to lean on as well as a sympathetic ear, but given her loyalty to Shadow, Paarthurnax' simply couldn't trust her to keep quiet. Crëyr's company would be sorely missed, and a part of her wondered if perhaps the ashen outrider might seek comfort in her embrace as abandoned lovers often did - but it did not worry her. Shadow was free to pursue whoever he wished, now that he was free of his bonds.

"There's more," she said, almost a whisper, as he lifted her solemn copper gaze to seek the aquamarine of Scimitar's own. "I'm pregnant. And I have not told him."
Messages In This Thread
Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 09, 2014, 09:56 AM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 10:06 AM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 09, 2014, 01:02 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 02:15 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 09, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 03:39 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 09, 2014, 04:09 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 09, 2014, 05:58 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 06:43 AM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 10, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 01:04 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 10, 2014, 01:39 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 10, 2014, 02:10 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 02:29 PM