Swiftcurrent Creek Say something, I'm giving up on you.
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The tears that trickled down her cheeks was enough to cause his jaw to stiffen, his anger flaring even more so, which could only be seen in the tensing of his shoulders and the flash within his bright eyes. Still, he would not move to comfort her, knowing his touch not only unwarranted, but unwelcome. He did not question what happened -- she was being honest in her answers, and he would not tear open the emotional wound any further. He knew all about the pain of love.

"My offer still stands. Swiftcurrent Creek will always be a home to you," he offered, and while he debated on what to do -- should he call for Falwasi to comfort her? He did not believe she would want male companionship at the moment -- he hesitated as she spoke next, freezing as if a bomb had been dropped.

Figuratively, it had. Any revenge Shadow would play upon his mate or the wolves who harbored her could be tenfold with children involved. Moments passed, and he stared openly at her, his teeth delving in to his tongue as he bit it -- the blood that pooled in his mouth now only drawing him from this contemplation. "That does not change anything," he finally said, softly. Though it changed everything. "But Paar.. you must know that this pack will do anything to protect itself. To protect you." He shifted his weight then, his brows furrowing. "You know what that could mean, right?" If Shadow craved blood.. he would be met with a formidable opponent.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 09, 2014, 09:56 AM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 10:06 AM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 09, 2014, 01:02 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 02:15 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 09, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 03:39 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 09, 2014, 04:09 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 09, 2014, 05:58 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 06:43 AM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 10, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 01:04 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 10, 2014, 01:39 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 10, 2014, 02:10 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 02:29 PM