Swiftcurrent Creek Say something, I'm giving up on you.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
He welcomed her, offering her a position once more within Swiftcurrent's ranks despite the trouble that could easily follow her. But it was when he gawked at her, jaw tightened and appearing somewhat lost in his thoughts, that Paarthurnax worried her companion might take it all back. She knew herself that it was absurd to house pups that were not born of loyal, devoted pack-mates or leaders themselves. Her brood were sired by their enemy, by the Alpha of a fierce Roman pack that might seek to reclaim its heirs upon their discovery. Grief tightened its grip around her throat and, whining softly, curled her feathery tail about a trembling hock.

Scimitar spoke then, a deep rumble that caused Paar to wince first and then slacken. That does not change anything, he told her confidently, causing her to promptly train her glassy copper gaze on him once more, surprise evident in her features as she let her muscles relax noticeably. "Yes. But I left willingly, and promptly," she murmured when he'd finished, her head bowed once again, as she turned her thoughts to the night of her departure. "I hope he understands that it means I do not wish to be found." She understood that Swiftcurrent Creek's would fight tooth and claw to defend what was theirs and, as it stood, Paarthurnax was a part of them once again.

But was she worth defending, what with the baggage of unborn pups that would very likely cause her to use up valuable resources?
Messages In This Thread
Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 09, 2014, 09:56 AM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 10:06 AM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 09, 2014, 01:02 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 02:15 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 09, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 03:39 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 09, 2014, 04:09 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 09, 2014, 05:58 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 06:43 AM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 10, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 01:04 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 10, 2014, 01:39 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 10, 2014, 02:10 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 02:29 PM