Ouroboros Spine the rocks and roots of the deepest hollow
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
For @Kaname and holy shizz this is way overdue methinks. I'm kind of basing some of this off of your prior threads in regards to Kaname being outside of the territory a bit, so I hope that's OK! If it isn't, I'll rewrite this thread. :)

With the changes made slowly coming and settling into place, there were pieces and parts yet left to be sorted. Among them happened to be one particular canine who held a status within the Spine. Mordecai had been working to suss out the assassin for a bit, but had always inevitably ended up sidetracked. Kaname had struck him as of late to be elusive, as though he had said his piece with Ptarmigan, and then with Mordecai himself, and holed away somewhere more to his liking. But he lingered in the Spine still, his scent found sparsely in some places and overwhelmingly in others.

Many times, Mordecai found he was not surprised that it was accompanied by Cara's as well. The two were rather inseparable, but this time he hoped to find the dark-haired beta alone. Through a thick grove of tangled wood on the northern edges of their territory, he felt he had found the freshest of scents. It was here that the overgrowth of Neverwinter Forest merged in with the steepled conifers leading down into the higher climes of the Spine that he anticipated finding Kaname… or at the very least being found by him. Mordecai was a steadfast tracker, but Kaname had long prided himself on being more stealthy. It could have been easier for the fledgling alpha to simply call for him, but it was more of an exercise in fun and skill to seek him out otherwise.

wolves in the throne room — i will lay down my bones among the rocks and roots
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
the rocks and roots of the deepest hollow - by Mordecai - November 09, 2014, 05:23 PM
RE: the rocks and roots of the deepest hollow - by Kaname - November 10, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: the rocks and roots of the deepest hollow - by Mordecai - November 12, 2014, 05:58 PM
RE: the rocks and roots of the deepest hollow - by Kaname - November 12, 2014, 06:15 PM
RE: the rocks and roots of the deepest hollow - by Mordecai - November 12, 2014, 06:26 PM
RE: the rocks and roots of the deepest hollow - by Kaname - November 17, 2014, 09:37 PM
RE: the rocks and roots of the deepest hollow - by Mordecai - November 19, 2014, 02:14 PM
RE: the rocks and roots of the deepest hollow - by Kaname - November 22, 2014, 04:55 PM
RE: the rocks and roots of the deepest hollow - by Mordecai - November 22, 2014, 10:54 PM
RE: the rocks and roots of the deepest hollow - by Kaname - November 26, 2014, 07:43 PM
RE: the rocks and roots of the deepest hollow - by Mordecai - November 26, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: the rocks and roots of the deepest hollow - by Kaname - November 28, 2014, 10:20 PM
RE: the rocks and roots of the deepest hollow - by Mordecai - November 30, 2014, 03:31 PM
RE: the rocks and roots of the deepest hollow - by Kaname - December 03, 2014, 11:24 PM
RE: the rocks and roots of the deepest hollow - by Mordecai - December 04, 2014, 01:02 AM
RE: the rocks and roots of the deepest hollow - by Kaname - December 07, 2014, 01:50 PM
RE: the rocks and roots of the deepest hollow - by Mordecai - December 07, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: the rocks and roots of the deepest hollow - by Kaname - December 12, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: the rocks and roots of the deepest hollow - by Mordecai - February 08, 2015, 07:15 PM