The Sunspire it gains the more it gives.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Wanna wrap this up and have a new one> :D

Vienna replied to his joke with actual consideration for the idea, which simply made the boy smile all the more. She was a unique wolf with her joyful, sweet soul. Quite fortunately for Summer, her spirit often seemed contagious; simply being around her put him in a better mood.

Summer cast his gaze in the direction of Erika's retreat, pondering Vienna's words thoughtfully. He was a bit excited to see the pups more, but at the same time, the thought of actually spending time with them was very intimidating. He decided to keep that to himself, though, and simply nodded in response.

"I've an idea..." he said, turning back to her, "How about we go look for some treasures for them to play with? I bet they'd be just as entertained by some pine cones as you and I are..." Summer wagged his tail, fondly remembering the time they'd tossed a pinecone back and forth to each other. He had no idea if the pups would be old enough to actually toss them around, but at the very least, it'd be something cool for them to gnaw on.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
it gains the more it gives. - by Summer Ostrega - September 03, 2014, 06:50 PM
RE: it gains the more it gives. - by Erika - September 04, 2014, 01:05 PM
RE: it gains the more it gives. - by Summer Ostrega - September 08, 2014, 08:39 AM
RE: it gains the more it gives. - by Erika - September 10, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: it gains the more it gives. - by Summer Ostrega - September 11, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: it gains the more it gives. - by Vienna IA - October 28, 2014, 02:36 PM
RE: it gains the more it gives. - by Summer Ostrega - October 30, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: it gains the more it gives. - by Vienna IA - November 08, 2014, 03:57 AM
RE: it gains the more it gives. - by Summer Ostrega - November 09, 2014, 05:44 PM
RE: it gains the more it gives. - by Vienna IA - November 10, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: it gains the more it gives. - by Summer Ostrega - November 11, 2014, 10:20 AM