Ankyra Sound I'd rather swim ashore.
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

And there it goes again. Frustration traced Aella's lips with a huge sigh as she tossed her head backwards. The poor kid had no clue about anything that happened around him, he had just been abducted from his own home by a maniac and he actually thought she was nice, that must be some deep issues he got there. She noticed the obvious encountered feelings in the golden boy's eyes, and with yet another silent sigh the Amazon decided that he needed help.

I have many sisters, and they are all very loving too. the adept explained, knowing that the pup would need a bit more of information if he wanted to stay alive. We're all daughters and sons of the sea, you see? We're all a big family and we take care of each other. Caiaphas is supposed to be a sister too, not that she liked it, and Aktaie is our Matriarch, our leader. Have you met Aktaie yet, Yella'Belly? Did Caiaphas take you to her? the amazon questioned. It was a really important matter, she needed to know whether Caiaphas was hiding the kid from the Siren, and if she was ever going to or if she was gonna keep acting like a bitch.

PM if you're interested in warrior/tactician/fisher threads

Messages In This Thread
I'd rather swim ashore. - by Larus - October 19, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: I'd rather swim ashore. - by Aella - October 22, 2014, 07:04 AM
RE: I'd rather swim ashore. - by Larus - October 24, 2014, 12:24 AM
RE: I'd rather swim ashore. - by Aella - October 24, 2014, 10:25 PM
RE: I'd rather swim ashore. - by Larus - October 31, 2014, 01:58 PM
RE: I'd rather swim ashore. - by Aella - November 02, 2014, 12:09 AM
RE: I'd rather swim ashore. - by Larus - November 02, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: I'd rather swim ashore. - by Aella - November 05, 2014, 09:11 AM
RE: I'd rather swim ashore. - by Larus - November 07, 2014, 01:40 PM
RE: I'd rather swim ashore. - by Aella - November 09, 2014, 09:19 PM