LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST]
53 Posts
Ooc — Φ

Tethys was pleased to see the similar reaction she felt inside as she relayed her observations to her pack sister. There had been similar flames burning in both female's eyes as they departed from the heavily traversed cavern beaches and struck out into the muddy, cold pine forest.

Bobcats were strange things. They shared similar diets to the ocean wolves- fish, small rodents, birds, whatever they could sneak up on using their superior stealth that was built from years of swimming in water. But Tethys had never considered the cats kin. With their pug-like faces, differing far from the elegant slope of a wolf's brow, they were physically repulsive to Tethys, and she found many more faults within them.

She had taken the lead, remembering where she had spotted the cats slinking around in the undergrowth. With her tail swinging behind her, the ebony raven's movements were measured and quiet, trying to pass undetected by the felines and hoping to catch them by surprise, now that Cai was by her side. The sound of the hiss reached Tethys' narrow ears and she spun around, a snarl alighting on her muzzle as the cat sprung from the hollowed trunk at the small female. She launched herself into the air, aiming to catch the cat solidly on it's back with her paws.
Messages In This Thread
LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Caiaphas - November 05, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Tethys - November 09, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Tethys - November 15, 2014, 07:48 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Tethys - November 18, 2014, 05:33 PM