Herbalists' Cache [m]One for the money, two for the show
22 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Last reply from the siblings! Thank you for the thread, you and Stormchaser gave her a great start to her development arc <3 I love that he challenged her and I thoroughly enjoyed him! I really hope they meet again soon!

She gasped at the clacking of his teeth near her throat, yet found a deep sense of thrill at the male’s nearness and aggression. 

Except, it all ended and simmered when he suddenly backed off, his parting words like a sharp knife:

Dissappointing. 

She didn’t deflate, though. No, not like before. This experience brought about something else in her, something more primal and instinctive. It gave her a sense that she was capable of more than what anyone, even herself, thought her capable.

She felt the presence of her brother coming upon her, yet her eyes remained on the male, her own feral grin upon her face, a mirror to his own. 

No sooner had it ended did she hear a howl on the wind, their names spoken in a voice they hadn’t heard for weeks—and the male was suddenly forgotten. She and her brother shared a look, one of both relief and excitement; Reina had been found and she called for them. Nothing was more pressing now than to return to her!

So, they took off, no words to the male as they passed him. Except, she stopped a few yards from the male, one last long look in his direction. She sent him a soft smile, a nod to him as a silent thank you for bringing her to the light. Despite how he might feel towards her, she harbored no ill will, and hoped to cross paths with him again. 

If only to lay her eyes upon his handsome face once more.
Messages In This Thread
RE: One for the money, two for the show - by Peridot - May 20, 2024, 05:50 PM
RE: One for the money, two for the show - by Peridot - May 23, 2024, 10:57 AM
RE: One for the money, two for the show - by Peridot - May 23, 2024, 01:03 PM
RE: One for the money, two for the show - by Peridot - May 23, 2024, 03:33 PM
RE: One for the money, two for the show - by Peridot - May 23, 2024, 05:50 PM
RE: [m]One for the money, two for the show - by Peridot - June 06, 2024, 09:49 AM